I’ve been having heart and chest pain. Are ECG, blood tests, and chest X-ray recommended?

It’s all about loving your parents – Elderly Care related discussion forum
888****326
her blog

I’ve been having heart and chest pain. Are ECG, blood tests, and chest X-ray recommended?

Post by 888****326 »

I’ve been having heart and chest pain sometimes. Are ECG, blood tests, and chest X-ray recommended?
970****537

Re: I’ve been having heart and chest pain. Are ECG, blood tests, and chest X-ray recommended?

Post by 970****537 »

Most important is to meet a doctor and get yourself examined and the required tests to be done only under the guidance of doctor. Given the unhealthy lifestyle and the availability of highly processed foods, chest pain has become a common problem for people of all ages. Even if heart-related, chest pain does not always indicate the possibility of a heart attack. However, as it is an important symptom, ECG must be done first. some common blood tests include a full body count test, urea, electrolytes test, glucose test, lipid profile test, etc., each helping the doctor determine the possibility of a heart attack related to chest pain. For further testing, you can x Ray and other cardiac specific tests if the doctor suggests the same.